Saturday 19 July 2008

New beginnings



I've been trying to begin this blog for ages, but typically, thus far i've only managed to make it look pretty. On a similar note, i'm currently training for a 5 kilometre race in September, being run by a group of girls to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.


Now you may wonder how that is a 'similar note'- but again, i have simply made it look pretty- and purchased a rather gorgeous, floaty and very girly fairy dress! (Those who know my technological skills will be just as surprised as i am that i've managed to upload a picture!)


Said dress


My training plan, on the other hand, is a somewhat less pretty picture! How i am going to drag myself around a 5 km undulating course if i can't currently carry myself around the supermarket and back?


This blog is (fingers crossed) going to encourage my training plan, as i'll feel terribly guilty should i not follow it when other people are keeping an eye on me! Although, maybe i am talking to myself on this blog- which will make a nice change from me talking to myself out-loud where everyone else can hear me :- )

No comments: